Color Me.... Italian
Thursday, September 06, 2007
  September already....
I really can't believe September is here already... yesterday, was so nice! It actually dropped below 90 degrees! It was still a little hot right under the sun, but the shade and breeze felt awesome. The sudden "drastic" change in temperature put me in the mood for soup. lol =D So, I made a veganized version of my Grandma's corn chowder... my absolute favorite. It was so delicious. I can't wait for fall to really get here! I can't wait for halloween!!! We're going to be a family of zombies HAHA! Tony birthday is this month too. =D And mine is next month, on halloween actually. I'm going to try my hand at Thanksgiving dinner this year... I've already been going through my cookbooks to see what new things I can try to practice before then... I love the fall. And then CHRISTMAS!!! yay! =D

Labels: ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I'm just a girl... trying to be a good wife.. trying to be a good mom... trying to finish my degree... trying to adjust to living overseas for the first time... and always looking for new hobbies. :D

Name:
Location: Sicily, Italy
  • Carlee's Blog
  • Old Geocaching Blog
  • My Life as it was in Florida
  • Vive Le Vegan
  • Kitchen Ramblings from a Fairly Odd Tofu Mom
  • Craft Junkie
  • California to Sicily
  • Paradise Failed
  • Suburbia Las Vegas
    Archives
    March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]