Color Me.... Italian
Thursday, August 30, 2007
  OMG... I think she's got it!!!!
Well... my little baby is potty trained!!!!! Do I consider myself lucky that it only took 1 freakin week? Hell yes! ONE WEEK!!!

The first 3 days were hell. Seriously..... HELL. Day 3 I almost put her back into diapers because it sucked that bad. On Day 4, she actually started giving me signs that she needed to go, so I was able to anticipate the accidents, and got her to go on the potty all day. Then Day 5, Monday, we had to go to base to run some errands. I took her potty in the car with us, and put a pull-up over her undies, JUST in case. I was in shock when the first time (at the college office) she said, "Mommy POTTY!!!" AHHH!!!! SHE told ME she had to go POTTY!!!! So of course I started frantically running to the bathroom with her in my arms... and we made it. =D Since then, she hasn't had a single accident! And you know what's REALLY REALLY surprising? She wakes me up at night, if she needs to go, or holds it until the morning. Now, I'm really not expecting THAT to last, although I'm really hoping that it does. Believe me, I am soooo THANKFUL for her being this easy to potty train. I talked to a friend on Day 3, (my worst day) who said she had to stay in her house for 3 weeks to train her oldest kid. 3 WEEKS!!! That's when I almost fainted, and almost decided to put her back in diapers lol. In case anyone's wondering, I didn't use pull-ups because she treated them like diapers.... Which was the reason the first 3 days were hell.... I think I actually feel comfortable enough now, to lay our carpet back out. haha. =D Then again, I might wait, juuuust in case.

And of course, I'm sure when Carlee's a teenager, all the family will tell her, your mom used to blog about everything you did.... even going potty! *Go ahead, please remember to do this. HAHAHAHAHAHA

gah, she's gonna hate us. LMAO

Labels:

 
Comments:
Yay Carlee!
Cale took forever and he still pees the bed at night. I know its our fault though. We have been giving him juice too late at night.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I'm just a girl... trying to be a good wife.. trying to be a good mom... trying to finish my degree... trying to adjust to living overseas for the first time... and always looking for new hobbies. :D

Name:
Location: Sicily, Italy
  • Carlee's Blog
  • Old Geocaching Blog
  • My Life as it was in Florida
  • Vive Le Vegan
  • Kitchen Ramblings from a Fairly Odd Tofu Mom
  • Craft Junkie
  • California to Sicily
  • Paradise Failed
  • Suburbia Las Vegas
    Archives
    March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]