Color Me.... Italian
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
  my morning
Reply email #1 to hubby:
you're daughter woke up in a horrible mood, she's been crying since she woke up.... and wants goldfish for breakfast, and I won't give them to her so she's screaming in my face... ugh fun... NOT.
love you
me

Reply email #2 to hubby:
So, I finally got her off the goldfish, and got her eggcited about eggs. LMAO. I crack myself up. Anyway, I was so frazzled by the screaming in my face bit, that I clumsily dropped the carton of two whole eggs on the floor. One completely broke on the floor (which immediately made Carlee stop crying, and say "EgG! EGG! eGg!")

"uh... yeah i know Carlee, thanks." So, I pick up the eggs hoping that the last one is at least salvagable. It was. So I cooked it, gave it to her and she started to eat. I came to the computer, opened my email, and twenty seconds later, (I kid you not) I hear, "More. More. More." Geez! So, I go look and sure enough, it's completely gone.

"Do you want oatmeal or cheerios?" I ask.

"I want eggs!" (she actually said it.)

"Well, a second ago, you didn't want eggs, and now that there's not any eggs, you want them.... Oatmeal or Cheerios?"

"EEEGGGSs."

"Allright, oatmeal it is." So she's crying, and I finally bring out the oatmeal, she takes one look at it and starts crying about the eggs. I give her a bite, and she continues to cry.. Then she hands over her spoon and starts crying about that. "What, do you want a different spoon?"

"yeah." (She's been doing this a lot lately, suddenly one is "eww." and the other is good.)

"Which one do you want? Dora?" Finally, the sweetness of the oatmeal must have sunk in because she suddenly wanted the spoon back and proceeded to eat. And now she's done with her oatmeal (half of it anyway) and crying for the goldfish again...
fun fun
love me


ahh, the attitude of a two year old... gotta love it.

Labels:

 
Comments:
Ohhhh man do I know your pain. In my house she still does this sometimes, and she's 3! It just gets easier to talk them off the ledge as they get older.
 
oh don't tell me that! I was hoping the attitude would be gone soon! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I'm just a girl... trying to be a good wife.. trying to be a good mom... trying to finish my degree... trying to adjust to living overseas for the first time... and always looking for new hobbies. :D

Name:
Location: Sicily, Italy
  • Carlee's Blog
  • Old Geocaching Blog
  • My Life as it was in Florida
  • Vive Le Vegan
  • Kitchen Ramblings from a Fairly Odd Tofu Mom
  • Craft Junkie
  • California to Sicily
  • Paradise Failed
  • Suburbia Las Vegas
    Archives
    March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]