Color Me.... Italian
Friday, April 06, 2007
  no title today
So, I've talked with family and friends. I'm feeling better about everything. I found out that my grandtip had a heart attack, before the boom (I put the wrong part last post) hit him. So, I still don't quite understand why, but I have accepted it. Thanks to all my family and friends who talked it out with me. I dread the day when I have to explain this sort of situation to Carlee. It already breaks my heart. sigh.... but, I'm doing okay.... Still wish I could be home though, but doing okay.

This weekend I will be trying to catch up on my school work. I'm not too far behind schedule, so I think it should be okay. My calendar is really packed this month. I've got a bunch of Mom's club things I want to go to, I have a weekly beginning Italian class, my school work, my normal house chores, I've got a garage sale planned for this month, and on top of all that, I've decided that I'm going to try traveling with Carlee. Only on ITT trips probably. Tony's work schedule doesn't allow for too many impromtu trips, and Carlee and I really need to start getting out more. I want to see more of Sicily, the culture, the sights, etc.

Our very first Mommy & Carlee trip is going to be a semi-short one. It will be an experiment so to speak. It's targeted for kids, so it's a good first trip..... It's a traditional Sicilian puppet play. :D I'm really excited about taking her. I think she's going to enjoy it. It's from 8am - 2pm so it's not too long. We'll be home by 3 I'm sure. If this goes well, I'll be looking into other trips for us soon. Perhaps this might become a semi-traveling journal? I've also got a friend stationed in England, and I really really really want to go visit her. Would that be incredibly brave to take Carlee on my own, or just plain insane? hummm.... :P

goodness.... especially now that potty training will be coming up very soon...........
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I'm just a girl... trying to be a good wife.. trying to be a good mom... trying to finish my degree... trying to adjust to living overseas for the first time... and always looking for new hobbies. :D

Name:
Location: Sicily, Italy
  • Carlee's Blog
  • Old Geocaching Blog
  • My Life as it was in Florida
  • Vive Le Vegan
  • Kitchen Ramblings from a Fairly Odd Tofu Mom
  • Craft Junkie
  • California to Sicily
  • Paradise Failed
  • Suburbia Las Vegas
    Archives
    March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]