Color Me.... Italian
Monday, April 02, 2007
  Long time... No Post...
I know... I've been M.I.A. for a while... We made it home okay after about 4 times trying to get on the mac flight. It was a little stressfull, but definately worth it. We've been keeping busy. I'm still working on my classes. My finals are coming up the first week of May, so I'm a little stressed about those. Accounting is a little harder than I thought it would be. Then again, if I had the time to just sit down and complete all the assignments I would probably understand it more. But, I just don't have 3 to 4 hours to sit down and do it all in one sitting. I try to break it up into smaller segments, but it takes a while just to figure out where I was at, what step, etc. It's a pain. But hopefully I will pass. I start another class this month also, Geology. I'm really excited about that one, it should be fun.

I've actually only been home for a month. I can't believe it. It feels as though I should have more to talk about, but really not that much time has passed. We haven't been able to travel this past month, because the weather was rainy and cold. But it's starting to warm up, and I'm really looking foward to getting out again.

This past friday we went to Ramacca for their Artichoke festival. It was a lot of fun. I tried the little funny looking veggie for the first time. It was roasted with garlic and some other herbs. Soooooo yummy! I really liked it. And for only 50 euro cents? Come on! We had to try it. We also grabbed some artichoke canoli on the way out. That was very tasty. I really liked it. I usually can't finish a canoli because they are way too sweet, but the artichoke took some of that sweetness away, and made it perfect I think. It didn't taste veggie-ish at all. It was delicious. There were so many people out, and the atmosphere was so fun. It really reminded me how much I had wanted to get out and see the culture when we first arrived here. So, now it's renewed that excitement about Italy all over again.

Yesterday, Carlee colored Easter eggs for the first time. She loved it. I'm going to post pics over on her page. And that pretty much brings us up to date. I will try to get back on track with my posting and picture sharing.... :P

Labels: , ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I'm just a girl... trying to be a good wife.. trying to be a good mom... trying to finish my degree... trying to adjust to living overseas for the first time... and always looking for new hobbies. :D

Name:
Location: Sicily, Italy
  • Carlee's Blog
  • Old Geocaching Blog
  • My Life as it was in Florida
  • Vive Le Vegan
  • Kitchen Ramblings from a Fairly Odd Tofu Mom
  • Craft Junkie
  • California to Sicily
  • Paradise Failed
  • Suburbia Las Vegas
    Archives
    March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]