Color Me.... Italian
Friday, January 19, 2007
  it's official... we didn't miss out on a winter after all...
I've been in the States for 10 days now. Right now I'm visiting my Grandparents in the D.C. area, and man is it cold. It was definately a shock coming from Sicily (especially since I thought some days in Sicily were cold.) hehe... So after feeling like winter never really happened back home, now Carlee and I are feeling it here. But at least it's not as bad as what our family is getting in Texas. Brrr! Hopefully that nasty weather is gone by the time I get to Texas (about another week). Hope everyone's doing okay in it too.

I've been keeping busy shopping (my grandma's and my favorite shared hobby), crafting a little bit, and playing World of Warcraft with Tony. (I blame him for my new addiction) It's nice to be able to do something together even though I'm miles and miles away.

more later, as i need to take a few pics to post. :D

Labels:

 
Comments:
Hey, welcome back to the States for a visit! Hope the weather is better by the time you get to Texas, I've seen it on the news. Heck, we're literally frozen out here in the desert too.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I'm just a girl... trying to be a good wife.. trying to be a good mom... trying to finish my degree... trying to adjust to living overseas for the first time... and always looking for new hobbies. :D

Name:
Location: Sicily, Italy
  • Carlee's Blog
  • Old Geocaching Blog
  • My Life as it was in Florida
  • Vive Le Vegan
  • Kitchen Ramblings from a Fairly Odd Tofu Mom
  • Craft Junkie
  • California to Sicily
  • Paradise Failed
  • Suburbia Las Vegas
    Archives
    March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]