Color Me.... Italian
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
  Mineo
This is the town of Mineo. I took this at the end of our street. What I had seen minutes before this picture was taken, was so perfectly beautiful. The clouds were higher, and the sun was hitting them and the buildings more brilliantly. But... it took me too long to get the camera ready with the bigger lens. Oh well... There are definately moments here that just take your breath away.... I guess I enjoyed that one too long, otherwise I might have been able to share it with ya'll. lol :P

I haven't been up to much. Just studying for my online classes. My midterms are tomorrow. I've been so bored studying... I remember why I never cared too much for school... but I want to get this done and over with. My computer is obviously working better. We figured out the problem and eliminated it... so I'll try to upload a few pictures from Piazza Armerina now. :)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I'm just a girl... trying to be a good wife.. trying to be a good mom... trying to finish my degree... trying to adjust to living overseas for the first time... and always looking for new hobbies. :D

Name:
Location: Sicily, Italy
  • Carlee's Blog
  • Old Geocaching Blog
  • My Life as it was in Florida
  • Vive Le Vegan
  • Kitchen Ramblings from a Fairly Odd Tofu Mom
  • Craft Junkie
  • California to Sicily
  • Paradise Failed
  • Suburbia Las Vegas
    Archives
    March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]