Color Me.... Italian
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
  yay, the toilet is fixed.... again
A guy came and fixed the toilet this morning. woohoo! And this guy actually replaced a part, so hopefully it's good to go now.

Last night, I took Carlee to the park. Daddy had duty again. We ran into our friend's 2 daughters who were being watched by their nonna (grandma) and zia (aunt) who are visiting from Naples. I had met them before when we all went out to eat at Caltigerone, and the grandma rode with us. They don't speak English, so I got to try to say hi in Italian. Buonasera (good evening). They said it back, but knew I wouldn't understand much else. lol... They are really nice, and they adore Carlee. :)

Today, Carlee lost the back of one of her earings... :( So I had to put a different pair in... that was fun. not. lol... she acts like I'm trying to murder her or something, and all I'm trying to do is put in a new pair of earings! I finally got them in though.

It's almost lunch time... I wonder when Tony's going to get home. He was supposed to have a physical therapy appointment today for his knee, but since he was out at Niscemi and the car is here, I don't know how he got to base. I'm sure he figured something out though.

This weekend we were going to try to go to Palermo to visit the catacombs. There's an ITT trip on Sunday, but the bus leaves at 7 am, and Tony has duty on Saturday and won't even get home until 11ish on Sunday. :( I'm hoping to find a pamphlet or something with the hours on it when we go to base tomorrow. Maybe if it's open in the evening we can drive up there when he gets off of work. That would be fun...

Oh, and Carlee is 15 months today! Wow.

More later...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I'm just a girl... trying to be a good wife.. trying to be a good mom... trying to finish my degree... trying to adjust to living overseas for the first time... and always looking for new hobbies. :D

Name:
Location: Sicily, Italy
  • Carlee's Blog
  • Old Geocaching Blog
  • My Life as it was in Florida
  • Vive Le Vegan
  • Kitchen Ramblings from a Fairly Odd Tofu Mom
  • Craft Junkie
  • California to Sicily
  • Paradise Failed
  • Suburbia Las Vegas
    Archives
    March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]