Color Me.... Italian
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
  exhausted...
that's what I am right now... Carlee kept me busy today, a duty day... so it was just me and her... and she's becoming quite the handfull! She's starting to bite me, and I have no idea why... I don't really want to spank her yet, because I know she's still to young and won't understand why I'm doing it, so I'm a little frustrated, because my scolding is not doing anything... grrr... She's constantly into something these days, I can hardly take my eyes off her. But she's still fun and I'm sure she'll always be... well, until she "hates us" and doesn't want to hang out with us, but even then I'm sure Tony and I will be laughing at her, so we'll still be having fun... haha.

So, on the 28th I start my online classes. I'm weirdly excited. lol... I ordered my books... man were they expensive, I forgot how much they cost. Almost as much as the class itself. It's rediculous. But I'm looking foward to it. I researched how the class was going to go since I've never taken one online before. It appears to be fairly easy to understand, and neat too. There's a forum where you can discuss the lesson and talk to the teacher and students. I thought that was awesome. Anywho...

I just got done watching Corpse Bride again, and washing dishes... and I'm tired. I wish I had more time to write... then again, I haven't done much exciting things to write about. This weekend we plan to go into Catania with a friend. He wants to find a tattoo studio and Tony wants to tag along, I agreed only if we get to do something else also, like eat dinner in town or something like that. lol... We're also thinking of going to Palermo soon. It's the capital, and it also has neat catacombs. Can't wait to start doing stuff!

We set the living room up yesterday/last night. The arrangement finally looks really good. We just bought a new corner desk to keep the laptop and all my school stuff, and had to move the tv across the room, in the opposite corner, which was actually awesome because now there's no glare from the window, and now the tv actually looks it's size. Because before it was up against a huge blank white wall and got swallowed, now in the corner, you can actually perceive how big the tv is. It's nice. Now we're just waiting on a couch we're buying from a friend. It's a wrap around couch... Tony's intent on making our living room a sea of sofa... hehe. I'll take pics soon... I promise.... but for now... a hot shower and off to bed.
:)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I'm just a girl... trying to be a good wife.. trying to be a good mom... trying to finish my degree... trying to adjust to living overseas for the first time... and always looking for new hobbies. :D

Name:
Location: Sicily, Italy
  • Carlee's Blog
  • Old Geocaching Blog
  • My Life as it was in Florida
  • Vive Le Vegan
  • Kitchen Ramblings from a Fairly Odd Tofu Mom
  • Craft Junkie
  • California to Sicily
  • Paradise Failed
  • Suburbia Las Vegas
    Archives
    March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]