Color Me.... Italian
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
  Household Goods Finally!
Tomorrow, our household goods shipment is finally being delivered! We can't wait. We're really excited. We feel like we've been waiting forever. A month without all of our stuff has felt like forever, but we also know that we were a lot luckier than some people who were in temp. housing for that long! So, we'll be buried in boxes tomorrow.... We're also having problems with our internet connection already, but we're not sure if it's something on the laptop or if it's the connection itself... we'll find out when Tony's new computer gets here.

On another note, I am registered for two classes this fall. I am so excited to be starting school again. I'm really optimistic. I'm only taking two since I've never tried online classes before, and I don't know how much extra time I'll have to study with the baby and all. If all goes well, next semester I hope to take even a few more. First I'm taking Business Principles, and Macroeconomics.

Today I drove to Nas1 for the first time today. It's about a 40 minute drive. I'm getting more comfortable driving here, thank goodness. :D

Other than this, we haven't been up to much. Tony's been working for a few days now. He likes his new job a lot more than his old one at Mayport. I've been to a few Mom's Club meetings. All the moms here are really nice. The meetings have been really fun, and Carlee loves playing with all the toys and the other kids. That's all.... :D
 
Comments:
How exciting you're finally getting your stuff - getting settled in and adjusting to life in Italy! I think it's also very cool that there's a way for you to meet other miliary moms - I'm sure it can be lonely in a new country without family and friends.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I'm just a girl... trying to be a good wife.. trying to be a good mom... trying to finish my degree... trying to adjust to living overseas for the first time... and always looking for new hobbies. :D

Name:
Location: Sicily, Italy
  • Carlee's Blog
  • Old Geocaching Blog
  • My Life as it was in Florida
  • Vive Le Vegan
  • Kitchen Ramblings from a Fairly Odd Tofu Mom
  • Craft Junkie
  • California to Sicily
  • Paradise Failed
  • Suburbia Las Vegas
    Archives
    March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]