Color Me.... Italian
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
  Baby fever on a navy schedule...
Yesterday was another duty day... boo... and my baby girl was unusually extra fussy, but we managed. The other day I caught baby fever out of nowhere... lol. I guess I was just missing when my daughter was really tiny. I got to thinking, if we're going to have another kid, we might as well have one now, so that we get the baby years out of the way at pretty much the same time. Plus, if I go back to school like I want to, it wouldn't make a difference if I end up staying home with the second one too (say after child #1 goes to school)... then that's another 4-5 years at home again. Which is fine, I really enjoy being a stay at home mom. I love being able to connect with our daughter on a daily basis. Another thought I had was, now would be a good time to have a second baby since Hubby is up for shore duty. He's going to be home everyday for three years!!!! After that, he'll be up for sea duty again, and it's three years of underways and deployments (which means he would miss alot of the new baby's milestones).... but then again, with another baby we probably wouldn't be able to travel as much in Italy. So, we've decided to wait. But I'm looking foward to it.... when it happens.

Hubby is getting everything in order for the move. I'm a little less stressed out. Hopefully I can stay that way. My job is getting the cats taken care of. Next up is Dori getting fixed, and both of them need those microchip things implanted, since Italy requires them. I'm also trying to plan Baby's birthday party. Her first birthday. wow. It really flew by. Anyway, I'm going to reserve the complex's pool area. I thought I had decided on the 20th of May, but it turns out that there's an event my friends will probably be going to that day, so I don't know.

I'm waiting for hubby to get home.... he is supposed to get off early since he had duty yesterday, but that never happens. Tomorrow, I have a dentist appointment. This time it's at the Naval hospital, and it's to look at my wisdom teeth. It's just the evaluation though, we'll probably be gone by the time they decide they can do the procedure, but whatever.

I need to go call the vet. My mind is constantly jumping from thing to thing. Hope everyone has a good one.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I'm just a girl... trying to be a good wife.. trying to be a good mom... trying to finish my degree... trying to adjust to living overseas for the first time... and always looking for new hobbies. :D

Name:
Location: Sicily, Italy
  • Carlee's Blog
  • Old Geocaching Blog
  • My Life as it was in Florida
  • Vive Le Vegan
  • Kitchen Ramblings from a Fairly Odd Tofu Mom
  • Craft Junkie
  • California to Sicily
  • Paradise Failed
  • Suburbia Las Vegas
    Archives
    March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]